Friday, November 1, 2013

Children's book SMALL DOGS back from the printer's!


For the first time ever I will have copies of my children's book SMALL DOGS available for sale next weekend at DesignerCon in Pasadena at the convention center. The books measure at 9 x 9" and are 22 pages, and I'm super happy with the print job. I'll post some never-before-seen artwork from the inside of the book in the coming week, but until then here's some more specific info about the show:

Exhibit Hall A & B
300 East Green Street
Pasadena, CA 91101

Tickets are $5 per day pre-order or $7 at the door

I'll be at Booth 526 with copies of the book as well as limited prints of original art and especially from my Batman movie "A Gotham Fairytale." 

Have a great weekend!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for letting me know what you think :)