When I first started sketching what would become my Sonic the Hedgehog themed piece, "Always Root for the Underhog," I never would've imagined the positive reaction it would end up having with so many people. So as a thank you for all the kind words expressed to me about it, and even a few arguments as to whether or not he could beat the Flash or Superman, I decided to GIVEAWAY a few of my limited edition signed prints for FREE (as I'm known to do from time to time).
How to Enter
If you already follow me through my mailing list, Facebook, Twitter, Blogger or Tumblr, then you're already signed up. If not, you can follow me on any one or all of those sites. The more you do, the greater your chance to win.
How to Win
1. Link, Share, Reblog, and/or Retweet (each method counts as ONE entry, up to FOUR entries per person)
- If you have your own individual blog, mention this contest with a LINK back to this page.
- If you prefer Facebook, SHARE this post to your own wall and mention my Facebook page MauricioAbrilArt
- If you're on Twitter, look out for my contest tweet and retweet it.
- If you're on Tumblr, look out for my contest post and reblog it.
2. Email me at email@example.com with 1. your name 2. hometown (not your address, I'm just curious to see how far this contest reaches) and 3. proof of your entry/entries by providing either screenshots or links.
3. Each email received will be assigned a number for each entry completed, and the winners will be chosen by selecting at random from a pool of numbers.
3. Keep a lookout on my Facebook and/or Twitter as I announce the winners May 30th.
Thanks for looking and good luck!