Tuesday, March 3, 2015

Small Dogs - 'Smallifying' Dogs


I've been 'Smallifying' dogs that I've come in contact with and it's been a lot of fun. As a former dog owner, I know the love people have for their four-legged kids, so it's been fun for me to combine that with my love of art into something nice for them. And now I'm extending that offer to my fans because I've always been appreciative of every fan interaction I've ever had.

So if you have a dog that you'd like to be 'smallified,' please check out my other site http://www.smalldogsunite.com/ for all the info.

Stay wagging!

1 comment:

  1. I checked out your smallify site, Mauricio. What fun! I've got lots of dogs I'm tempted to submit but since I don't qualify for priority, I'll just enjoy the dogs you do draw.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for letting me know what you think :)