Wednesday, July 1, 2015

"Luther" Meets Batman


So I just found out about the British show "Luther" a few months ago and finally got around to watching it recently (it's not very long, 3 'seasons' with 6 episodes each). I can't recommend it enough, and while watching I couldn't help but feel like it was borrowing heavily from the dynamics of the Batman mythology. It might just be that I have superheroes on the brain all the time, but whether it was or wasn't doesn't really matter as it's a GREAT show. Watch it!

1 comment:

  1. I really liked this part of the article, with a nice and interesting topics have helped a lot of people who do not challenge things people should know.. You need more publicize this so many people who know about it are rare for people to know this... Success for you .....!!!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for letting me know what you think :)