Monday, August 10, 2015

Best Animated Film at the LA Independent Film Festival


Earlier this year I got to work on an animated short film called "Alex and Sylvia" that my company BRC Imagination Arts produced for the 2015 World Expo in Milan. I'm happy to announce that on Saturday it won "Best Animated Film" at the LA Independent Film Festival!
It was a fun experience as I got do Visual Development that included color key paintings, layout design, character design, color scripting, and even illustrations that opened up the film's storybook sequence. Hopefully I'll get to post some of my work from it once the film's festival run is over. In mean time you can read more about it here:http://www.themeparkinsider.com/flume/201506/4594/

2 comments:

Thanks for letting me know what you think :)