Wednesday, January 27, 2016

"Small Dogs" Coming Soon


Many of you can probably tell that storytelling is at the heart of what I do. Along that line I'd like to introduce another story. It's a children's book called "Small Dogs" that I wrote and illustrated three years ago. The book you're seeing here is a test copy which I've used to help me edit and refine it to the point that I feel it is ready to be shared with all of you. In the coming weeks I plan to post more information about the story in anticipation of launching my first ever Kickstarter campaign to help get the book printed. I've put a ton of work into this and I genuinely hope you'll enjoy seeing it. Thank you for all of your support and encouragement so far!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for letting me know what you think :)