Sunday, October 2, 2011

"The Gift" part 2


Some more character sketches from my aforementioned story "The Gift."

On another note, preparing lectures and slideshows for my upcoming class is more time consuming than I had expected. It reminds me of my presentation days back at UCLA when I was doing lab research and I had to prepare powerpoints and be prepared for an onslaught of questions from faculty trying to find any holes in my process. I guess compared to that, my class should be much more fun!

6 comments:

  1. Many thanks for the comment) your drawings very much are pleasant to me, inspire) At me in Siberia anybody so doesn't draw)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey Mauricio, buenisimo curro!! me flipa como tratas el color, eres una bestia!

    ReplyDelete
  3. These drawings have some nice posing, good luck on teaching the class!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Im sure it will be lots of fun. I really like the little boy's pose.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I respect that you are able to get up in front of people and teach. That's admirable!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for letting me know what you think :)