Thursday, April 3, 2014

First Preview of my Upcoming Superman Film


In anticipation of exhibiting at WonderCon in two weeks, I’m officially revealing the first teaser image for my next animatic film. If you haven’t guessed by now, it will star everyone’s favorite primary color-clad superhero in a dynamic story set to another kick-ass rock and roll song. I’ll be giving away a few prints during the convention, but if you cannot go and would still like to win one, stay tuned as I’ll be holding a raffle around the time of the film’s release set for later this summer.

As always, thank you for visiting this blog. I will continue posting teasers and reminders here but I invite you to stay in touch via my website at MauricioAbril.com. I will have more in-depth posts and behind-the-scenes/making-of updates there to keep everything organized.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for letting me know what you think :)