Wednesday, August 6, 2014

New Web Comic Strip "Forever Life's Intern"


I’ve been really entertained and inspired by  web comics recently that I decided to create some when I feel I have a good enough joke or idea. While I don’t plan to become the next “The Oatmeal,” I do hope to at least generate a chuckle if not point out some contradictions in the daily mechanics of life.
So without further adieu I present my new web comic aptly titled “Forever Life’s Intern.” Since I’m such a big comic book nerd, this first strip chronicles the discussion between two comic book fans as they discuss the complexities of their appreciation for Batman and/or Superman. It was born out of my puzzlement by the fact that so many Batman fans out there seem to think that hating Superman is a prerequisite to liking Batman. If you ask me, I say “why not both?”
Hope you enjoy!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for letting me know what you think :)