Wednesday, August 13, 2014

Assassin's Creed: Unity - The Guillotine


As I've mentioned in a previous blog post, I've been working on the promotional campaign for the upcoming Assassin's Creed: Unity game by Ubisoft. I had such a blast working on those paintings that once it ended I had to do one more! So I drew inspiration from one of the most iconic elements of the French Revolution - the dreaded guillotine.

In this scene a French captain addresses an unseen crowd moments before the deadly blade is to be dropped on the poor prisoner's head, completely unaware that he is being watched by our Assassin Arno, who has a different outcome in mind.

Since I can't share the official artwork I did until after the game comes out, I hope this extra piece wets your appetite in the mean time :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for letting me know what you think :)