Wednesday, December 10, 2014

One Final Tribute for the "Sons of Anarchy" Finale


The "Sons of Anarchy" series finale aired last night and brought with it the end of 7 years of great storytelling. Even though I came late to the party finding the show only earlier this year, it still managed to impact me on so many emotional levels. I can't recommend it enough.
I made this drawing on Monday night in anticipation for the finale drawing upon the prevalent theme of death and the reaper used throughout the show. It depicts the show's main protagonist Jax Teller away from the paved road to blaze his own trail followed by death and destruction. I hope you like it and if you're ever itching for a good series to watch on rainy days, definitely check out "Sons of Anarchy."

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for letting me know what you think :)